When your vehicle needs service, you cannot afford to wait. You need the right service, and you need it now. You rely on your vehicle every day – to get you to work, to shuttle the kids to band practice and soccer camp and to pick up the groceries on the way home. Losing access to your vehicle for even a single day can be a major inconvenience, so you need a repair shop that is dedicated to your service – one that understands how important your car is to your everyday life.
At ASAP Auto Repair, we are dedicated to our clients, and we strive to provide the top-notch service you expect and deserve. Whether you need a simple oil change, a free 27-point inspection or major repairs to your engine and transmission, we are always here to help.
A Full Range of Automotive Services
The last thing you want to do is run all over town for the maintenance and repair services you need. When something is wrong with your vehicle, you need a repair shop that can perform all the services you need.
At ASAP Auto Repair, we offer a full range of quality services, from preventative maintenance to keep your engine running its best to expert repairs to fix common (and not so common) problems. Here are just a few of the expert services we provide, so you can rely on us for everything your vehicle needs.
- Expert AC and Heating Services – Has your vehicle lost its cool? Are you struggling to stay warm? If so, bring your vehicle to ASAP Auto Repair for the expert AC and heating services you need. From simple recharges to expert repairs, we are always here to help.
- Batteries and starting systems – Is your car starting harder than it used to? Are you worried your battery will not make it through the winter? If so, bring your vehicle to ASAP Auto Repair for a free battery check and diagnosis for your starting system.
- Belts and hoses – The sudden failure of a single belt or hose could leave you stranded by the side of the road. Do not wait for that to happen – have your belts and hoses checked today.
- Brake service – Do you hear a strange squealing noise when you stop? If so, you may need new brake pads. Are you adding brake fluid to the reservoir? You could have a slow leak, one that puts your safety at risk. Just bring your vehicle to ASAP Auto Repair for an expert brake system diagnosis and repair.
- Computer diagnostics – You have a sophisticated computer under the hood, and you need to know what it has to say. At ASAP Auto Repair, we can check your computer, look for faults and codes and make the expert repairs you need.
- Engine repair and diagnostics – Modern vehicles are marvels of automotive engineering, with lots of moving parts. That makes expert diagnostics critical, and that is ASAP Auto Repair’s specialty.
- Exhaust – Your exhaust system helps keep the environment clean, and you need to make sure it is working the way it should. From exhaust leaks to new mufflers, ASAP Auto Repair has your exhaust system covered.
- Steering and suspension – Your steering system helps keep you safe, and your suspension helps keep you comfortable behind the wheel. If your ride is rougher than you would like or there is too much play in the steering wheel, just bring your vehicle to us for the expert service you need.
- Transmission service – Whether you drive a stick or an automatic, your transmission needs regular maintenance to keep running its best. We can provide the transmission service you need, so you can stay on the road and avoid costly breakdowns.
- Tune ups – Having your vehicle tuned up regularly can reduce your fuel consumption and save you money. ASAP Auto Repair can provide the expert tune up you need, so you can enjoy many more trouble-free miles.
- Wheel alignments – ASAP Auto Repair has all the latest technology and expertise to help you extend the life of your tires and improve your vehicle’s handling with the most accurate wheel alignment in the area.
From simple maintenance and oil changes to major repairs, ASAP Auto Repair is always here to help. Just bring your vehicle in today for the service and repairs you need and let our highly trained technicians do the rest.